What is Homeowners Insurance?
A house is just a structure, it's a place to call home and your home deserves proper coverage.
Homeowner insurance is built to repair, replace or recover the value of what you currently have (under the proper coverage) if damaged to any number of causes. Owning means always preparing for the unknown.
- Property DamageThis is by far the biggest claim maker, which includes damage to your house and any structures on your property due to water, fire and severe storms among others.
- Natural Disasters Did you know that flood and earthquake are not covered by most homeowner policies? You will need to seek specialty coverage for those instances.
- Standard Liability Covers you and your home should someone become injured or their personal property damaged while at your location.
- Extra Living Coverage Should your home become damaged, need repair or rebuilt you will need a place to stay, plus all the extras that come. This can help offset those expenses with proper coverage.
How much insurance do I need?
That's a pretty good question. Many homeowners think they are fully covered until the unfortunate happens. You will want to work closely with your agent to make sure you have proper coverage.
What makes Orion180 my choice for insurance?
We'd be honored to answer that! We strive to make every experience with Orion180 a simple and easy process. We created a custom platform so that you can take care of all your insurance needs from anywhere and should you have questions, our team of real people are ready to help every step of the way.
Do you offer discounts?
Simple, Yes. We are happy to offer several discounts to our customers.
Here are just a few:
- Military/First Responder
- Claims Free
- Home Safety and Security Devices
- Gated Community
- Golden Age